Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Thursday, November 12, 2009

A visit to EYE DEPARTMENT ~

I went to eye department of HKL for check up today.Hmm....the receptionist was not very polite and din't give a very clear instruction to me where should i go exactly.Waiting blankly and finally i was called for visual acuity testing.Very fast,and sorry to say ,not profesionnal la..

Stepping into the ophthalmologist department,I saw lots of different people sitting there,with different emotion on their faces..Now only i realised that thre are actually lots and lots of people in Malaysia who are facing eye problems.And they desperately need help.As an optometrist,what I can do is really limited as I cant provide treatment for them.The most I can do is to check and diagnose for them.....Suddenly my mood turns grey*.*

However,think another way round,since I am already in this field,I want and I have to make use of what we had learnt to help those in need.Maybe,there are still have tons of people who don't really know the importance of taking their eyes,OR they don't have the ability to do so.I want to believe much I still can do...After all,I don't want to end up to be an "optician" in a spectacle shop.This is what i fear of now as sometime man has no choice but bow to reality of life.

Anyhow,just do my best to graduate first before thinkimg the next step to go...

By the way,I went in for 40 minutes,30 minutes was used to wait and 10 minutes used for check up,5 for VA testing,5 for meeting the doctor.In fact,he used 30 seconds to settle my case,by saying for a further check up...and my check up is 23 Feb 2010!Ooo.........ok...Kind of lazy to go anymore...just let my eyelid be as what it is ba...:)

3 comments:

L said...

G hospitals r lk tat one la.last tim i went oso lk tat.gv me an appointment aft 3 months.

kaixian said...

ya lor~maybe too many patients le gua...

Lo Kelween said...

Don't worry! You wan amazing adventurous career? Join journalism.