Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Friday, November 6, 2009

Reflection~

Is it that difficult to practise out what you had learnt?O yes,I can tell you absolutely YES.It's not like the mathematics where you learnt the formula and apply it in the questions.Life is much more complicated than the toughest exam in the world.Its about experiencing,without knowing which "theory" applicable to your life.Wait a minute,before that,what you need to do is to TRY AND ERROR,and sometimes,not everything that you got throughout years will benefits your life.

That's why I say,life,is tough.Where we deals with human race,it gets tougher.IT must be HANDLE WITH CARE,in avoidance of any broken of glass heart.This is tough as along the way you hold ppl's hearts in your palm cautiously,somewhere somehow,you will let yours to fall freely from your palm.What to do with that then?WIll there be another person coming to stick my heart together again?

Temptation.This is the reality of life.Cruel but true.Its tough to have clean hand and pure heart in this polluted world.But somehow,I have found some true care and love in this cold world..Man is just so easily attracted by the benefits that ppl gave.ALL the same.I stand in a position where I cant see clearly.I want to walk further to see clearly.Be cautious not to washed away by it.

It takes time to learn.Something we had already known long before but its just so hard to master.However,put effort to it ,it shall be succeed.So i will try.Try to do more and amend my mistakes.Correct me,if i had done anything wrong....

THis is just daily reflection of my recent life.

1 comment:

Tree with ♥ said...

i can press a 'like' button as what we always do in facebook?