Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blessed be Your name.

Finally my first clinical practical exam is over. Well, I didn't do well in one of the station. Fail?I don't know. I had done my best. And I want to uphold to God for You had said that, " Your grace is sufficient for me." Are You to blame because I did not do well for not did not watch over me? No, not at all. Never thought of that. I know, whether in joy or pain, You are faithful still. In fact, Your blessing never stop showered upon me. I know You will not let me bear beyond what I can bear. Yes, I was sad after coming out of the station but Your peace, be with me. I still have a life time to soar with You, Lord!=) No matter pass or fail, I know You have the best plan for me!=p

Though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!

2 comments:

路过的猫 said...

GOD bless you~~

Cornelius Chong said...

Trust God with all you heart, he will open door for you.
blessed be your nanme~:)