Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Unforgetable 10.10.10

Just back from HOPE Kuantan 10th anniversary mission support! Wow WOw WOW truly this time i had a real unforgettable trip!=) I was so blessed and glad to serve together with so many brothers and sisters....almost half of the team made up of visitors and first timer in mission trip.So proud of them!=p

Well, it was a very unforgettable trip for me, as I had given my one of my "first time" here.All glory to Him who strengthen me and give me confidence to sing. Thanks to the brothers and sisters' encouragement, correction, help, in sms, words, songs..they meant a lot to me. Thank God!Till the end, I don't know whether I had sang out of tune or not, but I knew that I already sang out my lung le...No one is perfect but God has made the unperfect perfect!Enjoy working together with the team!

Wouldn't want to elaborate more here, as I had too much things to say, too much joy to share. All I can say is I truly could feel the family spirit among the team this time. From the beginning of the journey to Kuantan till On the way back, we never stop laughing. The happiness and joy came from the hearts. So do our hearts of serving. Indeed, this time round, I know what it is to be meant by " It is the family spirit that determines the activity, not the activity determines the family spirit!"

To the team, YF, ALEX, KIA ING, STEPHENIE, YEEJING, KAREN, KOK WEI, AHBOY, WAN JEN, JIA XIN, CHING YEE, CHING CHING, SING NIE, MING BONG....all i could say is BRAVO!really blessed by all of you, somewhere somehow.....the time we spent, the joke we laughing away, the work that we did, the mafia that we played....

I love this family so much!!

1 comment:

Cornelius Chong said...

yeah~finally u do it already~~:)
proud for u:)