Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Depressed dispensing

Every Tuesday is a stressful day for me.Ya, indeed, it is. 2 practicals have to be done continuously. Both are stressful,but if you force me to choose, I would say that dispensing the spectacle lens is much more stressful la!

Haiz..I think I not talented in cutting lens....It took me soOOooOoOooo long to finish cutting a lens. While I was still excited to check my product, only I realise that, I had cut the lens wrongly! wrong axis la, senget la, wrong power la, off axis la....haiz....Some are rily silly mistakes, yet I'm still doing it...

Sitting in front of focimeter, listening to Pn Maria praising others, " wow, this is perfect!" " this is nice!I'm going to give u 9 out of 10!" and Im keep stucking at the power of the lens...aiyak....really pek chek sometimes! for one side of lens, I had cut at least 4 times and above! and is not perfect still.What to do?NOt gifted la!

Really depressed in ophthalmic lab sometimes.As others can do it so fast and so well. Me? every lens I do is the wrong one.AFter long suffering, only manage to produce my bifocal lens.

Anyway, everybody need encouragement la.It really lifted me up. Thanks to some of my lab mates, let me scold ah, vent my pek chek emotion ah, still willingly to help me...hahaha~=) It's an interesting thing to learn, but I not going to fall in love with it!NEVER!

4 comments:

Tree with ♥ said...

kai xian, jiayou jiayou larr.. you can do it de.. have faith in yourself. everyone is gifted in some ways.. cheers.. *wink

麦片鱼 said...

btw, congatulations to you!! u already done ur job, at least the bifocal lens, that's good, kaixian.

=)

hahaha

L said...

of cos wont be lacking of me to say jia you!!

nvr give up^^

kaixian said...

haha thx guys...Im not giving u all hint to encourage me la....hahaha~but I keep all ur encouragement ya..hahahaha