Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Alarm!How a man fades away...

Slowly fades away.How a man can fade away so easily.It doesn’t happen in just a day.But how fast it is!Today I met with an old friend.Caught this opportunity to ask about her brother,my old colleague while I was working in Shalom…I really hope he was doing fine.But sadly,he fades away.hmm…..It’s so easily to be influenced by the world.Slightly careless,and I will slip.Temptation surrounds me almost everyday,every moment,it’s test from God.Sometimes I pass,sometimes I failed.It’s more important to know where I fail and get it right again.But world is cruel and sometimes doesn’t allow us to amend our mistakes.He used to be a godly guy.He has passion for God,love for kids and commitment to family.But I really disappointed when I was told that he fades away just like that.Fall into wrong relationship,just like what my parent did last time.It;s so dangerous and it is a trap of MR S.A.Tan…and I believe it is the most easily trapped trick for young adults nowdays.Now I have learnt a lesson again.He really speaks.He does.I knew my boundary by now and know that,this,is what I will end up to be if I contimue my fantasy.Thank God that You remind me.I want to wake up from this dream.I want to get out from this trap.Desire can destroy.esecially the wrong ones.That;s how it fades away.How easy it is.Unless it is your will,I will wait on Your plan for me.

4 comments:

Lo Kelween said...

I wonder who that is...sigh...

zhihow3 said...

i think i know too.do i?haha

Lo Kelween said...

then...pray pray pray and pray.

kaixian said...

zhi howe:hmm...how i know u know who is that ler?hehe:P anyway,its not joking matter la.just pray for him lo.