Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A day without laughter.

I really dont want to post sad post anymore...But i cant....This place is the only place where i release my feeling,I cant hide and i wont hide.I dont mean to make anyone of you cry or feel sad.Its just from the bottom of my heart.

9th May--first day in KTSN...nothing special but somthing miss out.first day without donald duck,pantcy and watermelon.Saw tshan's orange slipper nicely place in front of the door,i nearly went to knock her door,kacau her.no more.no more.Sadness.I just cant control myself.It invaded every part of me.

Went to pc bengkel with LYNN.Well,a boring one.took chance to call tshan,knew tat they are shopping and eating together wif our coursemates,dimsum....Loneliness attacked us.Even Lynn.Both of us felt so down,so down.Sometimes I really think did i made the right decision?There is always pain in the offering.I hate.I hate this feeling.I hate the feeling of missing someone so badly.needless to say got so many more.Its so agonising.Every place that I went,There was a scene brought back into my mind.Argh.I want to leave this place.

Word cant really describe my feeling right now.the emptiness,the loneliness,the sadness....its mixing up together.I do really miss u all.Why?The sense of belonging was once so strong.yet now suddenly detached.how can i endure.My fault.I rarely called ppl,but today,i actuaaly called twice!Dear friends,do u know what is your weight inside my heart now?A day without laughter,without running sound,without teasing came to an end.There will be 1000+ days more to go.

Ahh...dont say le.later will poison me even more.I want to be strong.To be strong in living without u guy's accompany.To be strong to endure the suffering of seperation.To be strong to laugh again.I want and I will.Just give me some time.

6 comments:

~*yun*~ said...

dun b so down!
cheer up!
u will have chance to come penang
tat time we can eat n shop as much as we want
u r not forgotten, niang niang!

jacyln said...

chor chor感触还真的很深
别难过别难过
因为
真正的好朋友
拥有的回忆不止这么一点点
就算没有住在一起
制造回忆的机会还是很多
要好好把握咯~
u r not alone^^

kaixian said...

thx gals!i know i know.Just that chor chor old already...too emo le.but that was my feeling at tat moment de...dont worry,I will be fine soon!hiak hiak:)

L said...

niang niang,i duno wat to say..
its reli sad for every separation wit real frens.
bt somehw,
u must be strong s u said,
bcz life is stil goin on..
v wil be alwiz here wit u.
v wont 4get u.
miss u guys too..

Lo Kelween said...

you are becoming more and more like my housemate le! negative thinker, doomsayer!

cheer up!

Tree with ♥ said...

ma ma dun be sad lar..
u sabar for 2 months
then all of us will be back
together and fooling around..
hehehehe..=p