Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Belated birthday,WYE LI~

To my beloved dearest WYE LI~ From left:Y Li,Tshan,Kxian,Derrie

Happy belated birthday to you!Specially dedicated this post to you...

Oooo...
miss you lots.miss the time while you were still staying beside me,always walking out with an apple,a plate and a knife...miss the time when we squate before tshan's room and chat till midnight.miss calling out your name.."WYE LI~~~~~~"

Thank you for being such a dear and caring friend and sister to me.Thanks for your care,your support and your advice while you were still with us.Even though you have lft OPTO,you still will care ,we still can chat through msn…You are a girl with great personality.You have your own idea,independent and you are adorable!hehe it;’s true!It;s really my blessing to get to know you.

So,now,you got your golden key.I sincerely wish you a very blessed birthday.May God continues to bless you,guide you and turn you into a woman after His own heart.May you be showered with abundance of love,joy peace and happiness in your path ahead.

Really wan to apologise for leeting your aeroplane few times.hmm…I really do believe somehow we must meet again,soon!before that, I will keep you in my heart de o!All the best to you,dear sis.Take care and God blez!:)

1 comment:

tingshan said...

omg...this is so touching....so touching dat i nearly cried after reading it...i miss wye li too....='(
she's sensible and a good fren....my first fren...v r both bananas...=(
kxian, when pantcy told me bout ur blog the other day, esp d part u saw my orange slipper, tears rolled down my cheek....the bonding, the chemistry, the memories ....truly fill the space in my heart. ..i'll always remember the moments...you were the one who convinced me not to cry when kuoliang was about to leave...i'm touched by your words...
and dun worry, v'll stick together 4 years to come...no worries kxian and lynn=D