Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day!

Today is teacher’s day.Managed to go back to my school,where I had stayed there for SEVEN years…..my “BELOVED” Sekolah Tinggi Kluang…But it’s always good to be back.After more than a year.I managed to see many teachers,regardless my form1 to form5’s teachers,or form 6 teachers…..happily chit chatting away as the teachers still remembered us….hahahaha:)

Stay at school for almost 3 hours I guess.walked past many roads which I had walked,ran before,passed by many classrooms,garden….all of the memories brought into my mind…..well…I’m glad tat I made the trip la after all….at least I didn’t know that my teacher miss our badge so badly,kept praising us wor..not only one teacher,but most of it o!:)

After that,went for a movie with Erin and Sean.…..Should go and watch!Its a good movie and it’s worth watching!strong recommended here!:)

3 comments:

Tree with ♥ said...

what movie??

Lo Kelween said...

you didn't even say the movie title.

badge? no we use student ID now...

kaixian said...

Ooo...i dunno why...i typed the title,how come it disappeared?!!!!The movie is "Angels and Demons!" :)