Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sorry,I don't love u...

Okay I know you like me very much..BUT wait!I really cant stand it everytime,when I see you,the way that you express your love to me,it’s too passionate for me dear.You like to run forward in 120km/hour of speed towards me and starts to do some “disgusting” action.You like to molest me ah…Not only YOU!but……all your friends as well!!!!!Urgh…YOU!YOU!YOU!

I don’t owe you anything right?Did I offend you before?Why everytime when I step into someone’s house with YOU around,(especially the bigger YOU),you will run to me and start licking me?aiks..so disgusting and I don’t like it at all…yer…Somehow,you seem to be knowing that I scared of you huh?Yeah,I did.I really scare that you will mistaken my arm as delicious food and my leg as drumstick and have a bite…Why you don’t let go of me?Instead of others,you will always choose me…I don’t like YOU!:c Even when I go jogging,so many of your friends are barking at me……woo…I don’t like you at all....You dont look at me one kind.I wont like u after all...

2 comments:

Lo Kelween said...

wa!

Love your enemy as you love yourself.

give them a hi-5, a hug, and a kiss (mouth-to-mouth).

tingshan said...

cuteee doggie=D