Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day!

Today is teacher’s day.Managed to go back to my school,where I had stayed there for SEVEN years…..my “BELOVED” Sekolah Tinggi Kluang…But it’s always good to be back.After more than a year.I managed to see many teachers,regardless my form1 to form5’s teachers,or form 6 teachers…..happily chit chatting away as the teachers still remembered us….hahahaha:)

Stay at school for almost 3 hours I guess.walked past many roads which I had walked,ran before,passed by many classrooms,garden….all of the memories brought into my mind…..well…I’m glad tat I made the trip la after all….at least I didn’t know that my teacher miss our badge so badly,kept praising us wor..not only one teacher,but most of it o!:)

After that,went for a movie with Erin and Sean...Should go and watch!Its a good movie and it’s worth watching!strong recommended here!:)

No comments: