Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

老师难为啊!

Aiyo~since I come back to Kluang...I have a great task to do wow....have to become tuition teacher for my niece,not elementary sch,but only kindergarten ler....Really test my patience lo..What to do?haiz....The kid...really will let me 抓狂!never quiet,never keep still...asking question keep saying "I dunno"...stretch,stretch strecth... dont think im so naughty when i was young gua....Bluek~

I like kids.I really do.HOWEVER,this is only valid when they are little angel.When they turn into little devil....whoa!it's a good training for me to be a future mother man...(now i only know how our mummy brought us up o....)erm...if not too far still,its a training for me to face some people in my life with lotsa patience...After all,no cane la.will just hiak hiak hiak..."if u dont listen to me,u will know!"

1 comment:

Lo Kelween said...

hang them upside down under the fan and switch the speed to 5 for 30 seconds and we'll see how obedient he/she will turn out to be.